*** You are welcome to read the message board as a guest. Only those with intentions to post are required to register. This message board is moderated. Inactive accounts are deleted regularly and users registering with pornographic intent are IP Banned. Advertising or products or services strictly prohibited!***
A Community Policy Statement
Porn Addiction Info Message Board is monitored and rules are enforced. By posting, you agree to the rules below. We reserve the right to delete any posts which do not follow these rules, as interpreted by the Moderators:
• Do not use this message board for any commercial purpose - no solicitation of funds, no advertising, and no solicitation for goods or services.
• Do not post anything illegal or injurious (including libelous, defamatory, or abusive statements, obscenity, profanity, or pornography).
• Do not post off-topic messages outside of the “Off Topic” section. Moderators of this community reserve the right to delete posts we determine are irrelevant to the discussion in which they're posted.
• Do not link, in any post, to pages elsewhere on the Web that violate either these rules or their spirit.
• Please provide your real name and an e-mail address where we may contact you, if necessary, during the registration process. You may choose any username you desire.
• Do not use multiple user names to conceal your identity.
• Advise a Moderator if you are experiencing situations that arise from other members not following the rules. Thank you.
Violators may be warned, suspended from posting, or banned from the message board, at the sole discretion of the moderator in charge.
As a member of Porn Addiction Info Message Board, you also agree to the following:
1. Your Conduct:
A. The message board shall be used for lawful purposes only. No material shall be posted on or transmitted through the message board which violates or infringes the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. No conduct shall be undertaken that, in our judgment, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the message board. Advertising or commercial solicitation may be posted on or transmitted through the message board only with our express prior approval.
B. No material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right shall be uploaded, posted or otherwise made available on the message board without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission.
C. You hereby grant to us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any message posted in the bulletin boards (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
D. You shall not (i) select or use a member name or e-mail address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use a user name or e-mail address subject to the rights of any person without authorization; (iii) use a member name in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or (iv) use a member name that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
E. The foregoing provisions of this Section 1 are for our benefit and the benefit of our affiliates, third party content providers and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly on its own behalf.
2. Third Party Content:
We are a distributor of content supplied by third parties and users of the message board. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, or any other user of the message board, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of us.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability:
A. Each user expressly agrees that use of the message board is at his or her sole risk. We do not warrant that the message board will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that maybe obtained from use of the message board or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information provided through the message board.
B. The disclaimer of liability contained in this section applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Each user specifically acknowledges that we are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties, subscribers, members or other users of the message board and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
C. In no event will we or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing the online services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the message board or out of the breach of any warranty. Each user hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section 3 shall apply to all content on the message board.
D. We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the message board, nor for any offensive, defamatory or obscene posting made on the message board by anyone other than our employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on information obtained through postings on the message board.
E. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the message board and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between users and third party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, each user should use her or her best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
F. Each user specifically acknowledges that in no event will we, our, affiliates nor any of their respective employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of (i) the use by such user of any browser owned or operated by any party and/or (ii) the downloading of any software owned or operated by any third party.
4. Monitoring: We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the message board to determine compliance with this Agreement and any other operating rules established by us. We shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material submitted to or posted on the message board. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any material that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of the provisions hereof, otherwise objectionable or stale. Notwithstanding this right, users shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages. Each user acknowledges and agrees that neither we nor any third party content provider shall assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by us or any third party content provider with respect to any conduct, communication or posting on the message board.